Saturday, 10 July 2010

Blog No. 79.

I have managed to find a few minutes in this busy day to write in my blog. I am currently getting ready and organised to DJ for my last gig tonight. I am excited for the night, but saying goodbye is going to be hard. DJ'ing it what I feel is me and defines me. I have achieved a lot and played in venue's and with artists I could only dream of. Been part of celebrity circles and met the most interesting, fabulous, rude and exotic people doing this.

The time has come to take a break, and a rest. I will come back and DJ from time to time, but I am just on the road to some sort of recovery so I need to see where that goes first before I worry about anything else. I have made a Mix to give out tonight and have spent most of the day burning and labeling copies of that. It's miserable weather here and raining so trying to plan an outfit that's fabulous but practical is very hard.

I can't help but notice how much my blog is being read and I would like to welcome my new followers. Fills me with joy to know so many people enjoy reading this and maybe get something out of it too. I know I get a release and some pleasure from writing it. So thanks to everyone who reads. Almost 24,500 reads in 4 1/2 months since I started writing this. I don't know who's reading or how this has happened but I thank you all for making this worthwhile to me.

I don't have much time as must eat something to keep my energy up for tonight. I am thinking something fatty and cheesy maybe chips and cheese YUMMM. The steroid of today is kicking in so I better let it do its work.

So my thought of the day...

CHIPS AND CHEESE AND MUSIC AND DANCING.

Peace Love and retirement home time.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Paul - I'm a big fan of you and your blog but haven't known what to say to you as I am worried about saying the wrong thing.

    Okay, it's dreadful that you are ill and that you will not get better. I feel angry that this is happening to you. I wish I could give you a big, motherly cuddle and make it all go away.

    Having said that - I notice (from the Guardian article) that you have some pictures of Her Majesty The Joan Of Collins in your collection. I just have to say that I am profoundly envious.

    Lots of love and hugs Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELLCOM : http://tuvan-chuabenh.blogspot.com/
    FREE CONSULTATION TREATMENT CANCER .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Paul,

    Just started reading your blog since the Guardian article. Am so pleased they let us know about it. Enjoying reading back through your posts and hearing about your open and frank thoughts on life.

    Much strength x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hannah, thank you i get plenty of hugs every day but the more the merrier, my friend printed me the pictures off joan collins to cheer me up I kinda think she's cool haha.

    PTS I will have a look and see what your blogs about.

    Emily I cant be anything other than open and honest for then there would be no point to this blog in my eyes. I am glad The Guardian did the piece to it has giving some more readers which is good as I hope I can raise some awareness about what people with cancer go through, all be it my own experience. well that's all i know.

    Thank you for reading and I hope you read on and thank you for your lovely comments.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete