Friday 9 April 2010

Blog No. 51.

At last, I feel almost alive well really good for me. All systems are go. I was feeling really tired yesterday don't know why as I was doing ok on that front for a day or two. But hadn't slept well as had nightmares before my scan and kept waking up with sweats and crying, but can't actually remember what I was dreaming about.

I now have lovely blue steel coloured hair. I love it it's like alien hair. Courtesy of my lover bless him. He also cut my sisters hair and its stunning. He's come in right handy, for lots of things and is just a really sweet beautiful person who I could spend so much time with. He makes me laugh, I make him laugh and make him watch camp movies. Such as Hairspray (the original), Showgirls (one of my all time favourites), Hocus Pocus and so much more.

I am currently making cottage pie for dinner, check me out, but don't really its a ready made meal. I can cook when I put my mind to it. But I just choose not too.

Anyway since I am feeling good I am going to go do something, don't know what but something. So I shall go and enjoy this feeling, such a good feeling of total ecstasy, Love that tune and yes I do wanna marry it.

So my thought of the day...

Cottage Pie or Shepherds Pie?

Peace, Love and Pies

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment