Thursday 1 April 2010

Blog No. 48.

Yes at last I am feeling alive, I thought I would go mental if I woke up today and still felt the same way. Still have the shakes and chemo belly but to feel like I have energy has cheered me up no end.

I don't feel like I am not tired but I feel as good as I can get. Like I have been released. It has made my mood a bit higher too. I can now soldier through this weeks bit of chemo then get this scan and hopefully if the chemo has done anything it will make me go go go.

I am having a day of listening to music trying to find inspiration to make me get on with my own.
Its hard though as I still can't focus maybe I have ADHD caused by canker? I don't know but maybe I have something. Mind you I think canker (what I now call cancer not a spelling mistake) is enough for now.

I am going to go and take it breasy.

Thought of the day....

Wur ye aye?


peace love and night nurse

xx

2 comments:

  1. ah wis aaaaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're getting better Paul... Love and light all the way from Greece! Antigoni

    ReplyDelete