Wednesday 24 February 2010

Blog No. 15.

You'll never guess, go on try. I managed to get a 12 hour uninterrupted sleep. I feel so refreshed today. I feel like I could go out and actually do something. Only draw back... there is 4ft of snow outside. I am not exaggerating. The front door cant open. Trust me and my good luck. So today is a day for hot chocolate and chocolate and whatever else. I am craving all food so will eat and eat until I am sick.

Today my pops is doing a little better. He didn't have anymore seizures last night and slept most of the night. He has managed to sit up today also. I am unable to go to hospital to visit him, 1 due to snow, and 2 due to the fact I cant risk getting any sort infection. My family loves the hospital. I think we are addicted to it theres always one of us in there. I feel like that's all my life is, hospitals, home visits, and GP's.

I have a bit of block today on what to write about. I am quite speechless today. So rather than write about nothing and cancer I think I will give you all a rest rather than spoil this blog.

So my thought of the day is...

Past? Present? or Future?

peace love and diet coke break

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment