Wednesday 3 March 2010

Blog No. 22.

I have been struggling the past few days with everything. When off the chemo I feel so normal, like I am fit and healthy. My cancer still has no symptoms and it freaks me how seriously ill I am without feeling ill.

I almost refused the chemo yesterday but forced myself through it. As you got the love I need to see me through.
I had my drip chemo yesterday and now about to start on the tablets. I have a nice weekend to look forward with London visitors and an old friend coming to visit.

i feel so much better compared to last time i had it. the drip chemo gives off stronger side effects than the tablets but its only day one so will have to see, as it all may change.

I have to get re-used to all the control over my life that I need to follow. I have bad pins and needles in my hands and feet but have these magic pads I soak in boiling water and the heat takes it away.

I know my blog yesterday was dark an bleak but people I love need to know these things.

Just for today I will try to live through this day only, and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for 12 hours that would appal me if I felt that I had to keep it up for a lifetime.

so my thought of the day....

Just for today what are you going to do?

Peace love and one day at a time

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment