Monday 8 March 2010

Blog No. 27.

So today I have woken up at 2 in the afternoon. I feel like hell today. I have zero energy and been feeling very nauseous. Here was me starting think maybe this time I could get away with it. That this time I would be fine. Obviously not.

I knew that today would be the day I would start feeling "sick" for some reason I knew it.
Glad I managed a few days feeling OK tho. Also happy I managed to do some things nice at the weekend.

I hope I don't feel too sick for too long as I have the return of my club night on Saturday. Its going to be major and so I will have to be too. I really don't have the energy today to write this blog so I am not going to bother writing anymore I just want so sleep.

See as I said yesterday, one day at a time and on this day I want to sleep...

My thought for the day is...

If you could sleep through life would you?

peace love and dreams

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment