Saturday 6 March 2010

Blog No. 25.

So today is Saturday and after having the most delightful night with Chris, I feel happy relaxed and he gave me the best form of medicine, affection. I am a cat by nature so I lapped up his hugs and attention. Some things didn't go to plan but the night but I wouldn't have changed it.

He has now vanished to go to work. And now I have a few hours to myself, downloaded a million new tracks so having a good old comb through with my ears. One is called Lipstick by Sandra Flynn ft Avril Paul. It has a real sexy house groove, and there talking about being pimped. NICE.

I now need to plan my day as have visitors up from London I need to see. I really want to go outside, But I don't now if I can with the pins and needles I get with cold which will last a few more days. I am going to try going to the shop and see if I am OK and can decide then.

Its so frustrating as physically I am feeling fine but I still have all these restrictions on myself, and I am no way used to that. I like being free and my instincts still need to change to cancer cold mode. I keep forgetting and touch a tap or walk on floor without slippers and this pins and needles stabs me, like knives.

I am going to go and get ready as I have a whole load of pills and whole load of stuff to do...

but

just for today i will be agreeable. I will look as well as i can, dress like a freak, talk low, act courteously, criticise not on bit, not find fault with anything and not try to improve or regulate anybody except myself.

Just for today I will have a programme, I may not follow it exactly but I will have it. I will save myself from two pests, hurry and indecision.



so my thought of the day is...

Whats the dolly's birthday???

peace love and no resistance

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment