Wednesday 17 March 2010

Blog No. 35.

I am still not feeling 100% today. I am now on my week off chemo, but due to my immune system being down a have a very painful swelling in my top gum, either an abscess or just an infection. I have an emergency appointment at the dentist.

So I am hoping that this will be better tonight as I cant eat and haven't been able to brush my teeth. I have this before in the same place and the stage its at now usually takes a week or more to get that bad. So it shows you how amazing your functioning immune system actually is. This has basically only came out over night like BANG.

I hate toothache as it drags you down as its a real nuisance and drives you mad. Its the last thing I need just now. I knew that it would flare up and that I would have problems I just hope the dentist can fix it as I have to even be careful of going to the dentist, but my immune system will repair this week and I will be fine so I guess I am lucky in the respect I can go to the dentist.

I was supposed to go to my psychologist today but had to cancel the appointment due to the pain that I am in. I feel mentally fine so it's not a big issue.

I am so hungry and cant eat, I managed some soup and lets be honest it doesn't fill you up now does it. All these things that go on and are happening is enough to give me the boak.

I am going to sleep as today I am feeling very tired and quite shaky not the most pleasant feeling in the world.

My thought of the day...

bight the bullet

peace love and Novocaine for the soul

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment